- Mar 30, 2019 (San Jose, CA):Domestic Mission Trip Collaboration with City Team, Mar 8th app deadline, Fundraising: $50
- May 25-26, 2019 (Central Valley, CA), Domestic Mission Trip, May 3rd app deadline, Fundraising: $50
- June 8, 2019 (San Jose, CA), Homeless Outreach with GoogleServe, June 3rd app deadline, Fundraising: $0
- July 1-7, 2019 (Philippines): International Mission Trip, May 3rd app deadline, Fundraising: $1750/$750
- Aug 10-11, 2019 (Houston, TX): Domestic Mission Trip, June 21st app deadline, Fundraising: $600/$150
Come serve with us
Mission trips are held several times a year, tailored around student breaks. Whether you are an undergraduate or graduate student, a practicing doctor, or a professional of any background, volunteers from all walks of life, all over the world, are all welcome. The only requirement to apply for a mission trip is age: you must be 18 years or older. In addition to health care volunteers, keep in mind we are also looking for passionate volunteers to provide health seminars and lead children’s activities. There is definitely a way to share your gifts to the world on one of our mission trips.
See the Lord has successfully completed multiple mission trips in the past five years. We have examined almost numerous patients and provided over countless pairs of glasses. We have served in Taiwan, the Philippines, and the United States. We have recently expanded to Latin America.
Applying for a mission trip Is simple
No matter what mission trip you decide to join, make sure you fill out the registration form and include all the necessary documents.